Saturday, April 24, 2010

I keep forgetting to update!

I've read a few more Dalziel and Pascoe novels- Good Morning Midnight, Death's Jest Book, and A Pinch of Snuff. Jest and Midnight continue the story of Dialogues of the Dead. All three are very complicated. Snuff is one of the early novels. I think I like the older books better- the storylines are simpler, and the focus is on D&P instead of bringing in so many new characters.

I have four Torchwood novels to read. I think I might put away D&P for a while so I can finish them.

Also, I'm waiting for Warped Factors, the autobiography of Star Trek actor Walter Koenig (Chekov). I've been wanting to read it for a while because I've always thought he was one of the more interesting cast members (the book is subtitled "A neurotic's guide to the universe"). And after the recent tragic loss of his son, Andrew, I'm even more interested in his story. The library only has one copy, so I may have to wait a while...

No comments: